Mr. K had been denied a B-2 visa five times under Section 214(b). Unfortunately, he had not been honest in his previous applications about the fact that his sister was located in the U. S. He contacted us, and we brought him "out of the shadows", helping him to "come clean" with the Embassy. We prepared a new application evidencing the bona fides of his business in his home country and his stable family and economic situation there. After extensive review, the Embassy issued to him a visa.
We assist applicants for tourist, business, student, work, fiancée, and immigrant visas. Our services are geared towards
- Avoiding Visa Denials — The best way to avoid a visa denial is to thoroughly prepare for the visa interview.
- Overcoming Visa Denials — We are able to help those who have been erroneously rejected on the following grounds:
- Failure to show entitlement to nonimmigrant status (lack of foreign residence; inability to show visit of limited duration; do not meet criteria for issuance of the visa) — 214(b);
- Unlawful presence;
- Material misrepresentation and fraud;
- Public charge;
- Sham marriage;
- Unlawful activity;
- Crimes involving moral turpitude;
- Alien smuggling;
- Labor certification;
- Drug abuser or addict;
- Other grounds.
We are also able to help those whose applications have been subject to unusually prolonged administrative processing (Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act) or those who have had their petitions sent back to the USCIS with recommendations for revocation of the approval.
- Finding Alternative Solutions — For those who have been properly judged to be ineligible for a visa, we may provide assistance in securing a waiver or humanitarian parole.
The services include providing consultations; lodging official inquiries; preparing visa applications; representing applicants and US citizen petitioners and employers before US embassies, consulates, the Department of State, and the Department of Homeland Security; filing writs of mandamus in federal courts; and undertaking other measures to ensure the rightful issuance of the visa. Our goal is simple: to be relentless in helping the applicant obtain the visa to which he is entitled under the law. For examples of how we have helped individuals over the years, see the Case Studies section.